For a company, a qualified employee is the key.
By participating in our professional course, the attendees will receive professional and profound guidance to meet the continuously rising market expectations and needs. Our trainees will leave the course armed with the confidence, competence and knowledge to give themselves a competitive advantage over other new professionals entering the sector.
Our innovative and interactive professional courses not only reflect the latest regulatory changes, market trends & needs and technological advancements but also provide you with practical advice, knowledge and skills so as to excel within your business and reach your personal goals.
ForexKey’s vision is to provide valuable assistance and guidance to those who truly “desire to achieve and learn to succeed”.
The training is addressed to existing or prospective employees in the following positions:
- Sales Agents
- Account Managers
- Call Center Employees
- Retention Officers
- Customer Support Employees
- Back Office Employees
- Other Front Facing Staff who are involved in the provision of information and/or marketing communication to clients or potential clients as per CySEC Circular C181
- Compliance and AML Officers
- Internal Auditors
Our courses are ideal for:
- Graduate or post-graduate students;
- Unemployed Professionals wishing to enter the FX industry;
- Current or prospective employees of CIFs, ASPs, AIFs or UCITS who wish to enhance their FX knowledge and progress their career;
- Existing professionals who wish to obtain a better understanding of the FX industry and the operations of a CIF;
- Persons who wish to have a career in Compliance, AML, Internal Audit, Risk Management or in a Regulatory/Advisory Firm.
The course can also be offered in-house, subject to the Company’s request, and provided that it has a minimum of three (3) participants. Forex key offers special packages for companies and the course can be provided earlier than the scheduled course date
|source site Attendees||source site Price Per Person||http://coleadblog.com/phpmyadmin/ Duration|
|1||€160 + VAT||Depending on a course type|